Search Funnilogy

Spring has sprung













Why hello there! Sorry for the absence; it’s been a long Easter holiday over here. About a week ago the weather turn more spring-like, which made all the difference. I don’t know how it is for you, but when I find myself in the middle of winter it always feels like spring will never come. And then one day it does, and it feels unreal, like how could it possibly be sunny and warm?! Huh?? These days spring is my favourite season; for years it was autumn, but now the season of re-birth and hope is the one I most cherish. So, in London, there’s really no better place than Kew Gardens to witness the explosion of new life, or growth I should say… Anyway, we went there with friends last weekend and it was just beautiful. The kids and the grown ups loved it, and I can’t wait to go there again. I’m promising myself that we must go there during every season of the year from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...