Search Funnilogy

My Funny Eye = 7!







Hey, guess what?! Somehow the blog has turned seven years old! I can’t quite believe it! In a time where most people and their mother (including mine!) are on Instagram, blogs are still dear to me. It’s more fun and interesting to see a fuller story behind an image or an experience, to gain something a bit more substantial than a little short comment (which I am guilty of over on IG) and a nice picture. Thanks to those of you who still take the time to check in here, and especially to those of you who leave a comment, I really appreciate hearing from you.


In other news: I have made a portfolio website – finally! If you hope on over to www.famapa.net you can check it out for yourselves. And commission me and give me work, and an exhibition etc etc – haha! This is the year when I’ll take my photography a bit more seriously, and hopefully there’s some new adventures on the way. Let me know what you think!


Now if you excuse me, I think I need to go and get me some cake to celebrate. Hip hip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...