Search Funnilogy

Most crowded cities of the world




 

Do you feel like you’re living in an overcrowded city?

Crowded beaches and jammed buses? To help you feel what

crowded means, here are the most crowded cities of the world, some twenty of them:

 


 








 



















Look at the maddening crowd at the beaches!


Yes, that’s the one, I’m staying there. The one that has a national flag hanging at the window…..No, that’s not a flag, it’s a washed sari hung there to dry.


Housing is a main concern for city dwellers,

apart from transport.


The danger of being pushed into the rail track below is always there.


I dread the arrival of the day when LRT commuters of

 Malaysia are needed to be pushed into the train coaches.


Not KTM trains, not even thirty years ago!


Not for the faint-hearted. Guess some of them would be

thrown off the train before it entered the railway station.


May I know where could I go from here?

Or rather where am I?


Oh my! Do not do the cornering so fast, slow does it !

Many thanks to Ron Lim of LA, US for sharing.


Alan CY Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...